Thursday, September 10, 2009

I was the little girI................Part 2

I was the little girl who was looking for love in all the wrong places.
I was the little girl who was lost in this big world.
I was the little girl who was confused.
I was the little girl who kept all things to herself.
I was the little girl who almost got molested AGAIN.
I was the little girl who had so much anger.
I was the little girl who lost all dreams.
I was the little girl who wanted to run and never come back.
I was the little girl having a baby.
I was the little girl caught up in an abusive relationship.
I was the little girl who got her heart broke time and time again.
I was the little girl who left so many times, but always went back.
I was the little girl walking down the aisle for the wrong reasons.
I was the little girl who aborted a baby.
I was the little girl who could not deal with the pain of what she did.
I was the little girl drinking and partying to kill the pain.
I was the little girl who left again.
I was the little girl trying to move on without him.
I was the little girl who faught to keep her daughter.
I was the little girl sitting in jail.
I was the little girl feeling all alone and nobody to turn to.
I was the little girl so scared and confused.
I was the little girl trying to get my little girl back.
I was the little girl who went back, because I was too afraid and scared to fight any more.
I was the little girl who just wanted to be loved.
I was the little girl who wanted to feel important.
I was the little girl getting high and living for herself.
I was the little girl who tried to bury the paint AGAIN.
I was the little girl getting hit.
I was the little girl being put down.
I was the little girl who thought she was not worthy of anything.
I was the little girl who was sick and tired of being mistreated.
I was the little girl who left for good.
I was the little girl who made alot of foolish mistakes.
I was the little girl who never got counsel for all the pain and hurt inside.
I was the little girl carrying all this baggage everywhere she went.
I was the little girl who lost her daughter.
I was the little girl who was tricked again.
I was the little girl walking down the aisle again.
I was the little girl who was happy.
I was the little girl enjoying life again.
I was the little girl who thought she had finally seen the light.
I was the little girl who was back in church again.
I was the little girl who had another baby.
I was the little girl whose family fell apart again.
I was the little girl who had to make the hardest decision ever.
I was the little girl who put her son in a Christian home for troubled teens.
I was the little girl scared again and afraid.
I was the little girl sitting in the counselors office going through her past after 36 years of pain and hurt.
I was the little girl going through a Celebrate Recovery class.
I was the little girl going to Christian parenting classes every week for almost 3yrs.
I was the little girl who was in Christian counseling every week for almost 3yrs.
I was the little girl clinging to the throne.
I was the little girl praying for her family.
I was the little girl finally telling the family of all the molestion.
I was the little girl finally getting freed.
I was the little girl finally getting healed from old wounds.
I was the little girl putting all her faith in God.
I was the little girl pouring her heart out week after week.
I was the little girl feeling the relief, that I was not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment