Saturday, August 29, 2009

I was the little girl.......Part 1

I was the little girl with golden blonde curly hair and a big smile.
I was the little girl who loved to play dress up in her mom and sisters clothes.
I was the little girl who loved being with her family.
I was the little girl who loved being at her grandparents house.
I was the little girl who had big dreams at such a young age.
I was the little girl who cried when we moved away.
I was the little girl who was lost in the world of moving from place to place.
I was the little girl who waited for her mom to get out of bed each day.
I was the little girl who saw her mom and dad hit each other.
I was the little girl who saw her mom throw the wedding ring off the balcony.
I was the little girl who ran down the stairs and searched the grass for it.
I was the little girl who her mom took with her to her boyfriends house.
I was the little girl waiting at lunch for my mom to show, and she never did.
I was the little girl who saw my dad barge into my moms boyfriends apartment.
I was the little girl who was sexually molested at an early age.
I was the little girl who her mom did not want when she left her dad.
I was the little girl who skipped school at an early age.
I was the little girl with no school supplies.
I was the little girl who the kids picked on.
I was the little girl who hated school.
I was the little girl who washed her clothes in the kitchen sink with dish soap.
I was the little girl who ate dinner at night with the landlady.
I was the little girl who was scared and alone.
I was the little girl who did not understand why all the blue lights were in her yard.
I was the little girl who got sent to stay with church friends for the night.
I was the little girl who saw the blood spots on the kitchen floor.
I was the little girl who went to church with no shoes.
I was the little girl who did not understand the grown up world.
I was the little girl whose mom disappeared.
I was the litte girl with her dad and sister back together.
I was the little girl thinking life was getting better.
I was the little girl who moved again.
I was the little girl who fell off the bike and rushed to the hospital.
I was the little girl whose mom could not be found.
I was the little girl who was in ICU.
I was the little girl waiting for her dad to fly home from New York.
I was the little girl scared while her mom was in a bar drunk.
I was the little girl who was molested again.
I was the little girl who moved to live with her grand parents.
I was the little girl who was finally happy.
I was the little girl who was loved unconditionally by her grandmother.
I was the little girl who made friends.
I was the little girl who was finally stable.
I was the little girl whose mom was far away and hardly contacted me.
I was the little girl with dreams again.
I was the little girl square dancing.
I was the little girl going to church.
I was the little girl learning what family really was.
I was the little girl enjoying her life.
I was the little girl learning to bake and cook.
I was the little girl learning to plant a garden.
I was the little girl learning how to can and freeze food from the garden.
I was the little girl who went fishing.
I was the little girl who was molested again.
I was the little girl who moved back home again.
I was the little girl struggling in school and making friends.
I was the little girl who had to wear a back brace for scolosis.
I was the little girl wondering why this was happening.
I was the little girl who became an aunt.
I was the little girl who loved her little neice.
I was the little girl who moved again.
I was the little girl who had a new family now.
I was the little girl with two step brothers.
I was the little girl with a new step mom.
I was the little girl with new grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins.
I was the little girl whose mom killed herself.
I was the little girl who kept to herself.
I was the little girl who never got counseling in dealing with death of a parent.
I was the little girl who never told of any of the molestation.
I was the little girl nobody understood.
I was the little girl who stayed isolated at home and locked in her room.
I was the little girl who didn't want to be bothered.
I was the little girl who was trying to figure it all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment