Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I am the little girl........Part 3

I am the little girl who is loving life, even in the storms.
I am the little girl who has BIG dreams AGAIN.
I am the little girl who has moved alot.
I am the little girl who believes we are in places for a season.
I am the little girl with every move has taken something positive with it.
I am the little girl who has been freed and healed from all the molestation.
I am the little girl whose life has been changed because of God.
I am the little girl who has learned to put God first in my life.
I am the little girl that God loves unconditionally.
I am the little girl who is so glad that I am NOT who I was years ago.
I am the little girl who God healed in every area of my life.
I am the little girl who God is still working on things in my life.
I am the little girl who has overcome her past and still working on things.
I am the little girl wo is no longer afraid.
I am the little girl whose life is an open book.
I am the little girl who loves to minister to others.
I am the little girl who prays for her family and friends daily.
I am the little girl who still struggles with things, but thanks God for giving me the strength to overcome.
I am the little girl whose kids do not like that I have set boundaries for myself.
I am the little girl whose kids do not always agree with things that I do.
I am the little girl who will not allow others to walk all over her AGAIN.
I am the little girl who loves all 9 of our kids unconditionally, regardless of their feelings for me from time to time.
I am the little girl with peace in her heart.
I am the little girl who does not care what other people think when I share the good,bad, ugly and things I do not wat to share of my past.
I am the little girl who God said to share those things.
I am the little girl who is real, and if everyone is honest with themselves, know that they have things like that in their life too.
I am the little girl who is stepping out of denial and into God's grace.
I am the little girl who has recovered from her past hurts and failures.
I am the little girl dancing and singing in the living room PRAISING GOD!!
I am the little girl who has been healed by His stripes.
I am the little girl thanking God for all of His blessings.
GLORY BE TO GOD!!!
I am the little girl thanking

No comments:

Post a Comment